With a 19 percent increase reported from the poison centers in Colorado, accidental ingestion of marijuana has been making its fair share of headlines. More than 75 percent of children exposed to marijuana were younger than 3. Most of the children exposed to marijuana had only minor problems, but some suffered breathing problems, seizures and even comas. More than 18 percent of the young children exposed to marijuana were hospitalized, the study authors said. The study was published online June 8, 2015 in the journal Clinical Pediatrics.
See the full article about this trend here.
Safe responsible storage for your medication is the only fool-proof way to ensure the safety of children, snoopers, or even pets. Learn more about why SneakGuard the best way to store your medication.